CUMHURİYET ORTAOKULU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CUMHURİYET ORTAOKULU

Cumhuriyet Ortaokulu 8. Sınıf öğrencilerine yönelik ders notlarının paylaşılacağı bir platform.

Bağlı değilsiniz. Bağlanın ya da kayıt olun

TOO-ENOUGH ALIŞTIRMALARI

Aşağa gitmek  Mesaj [1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası]

1TOO-ENOUGH ALIŞTIRMALARI Empty TOO-ENOUGH ALIŞTIRMALARI Salı Ekim 14, 2014 8:43 am

Admin

Admin

1. Complete with TOO or ENOUGH and the adjective in brackets:

a) Peter is to become a police officer. He's only 1.65 cm tall. (short)

b) I'd like to buy a new car and a good house, but I'm just not to do it. (rich)

c) My school is from my house to go on foot. So, I cycle to school every morning. (far)

d) Kelly is to drive a car. She's only 14. (young)

e) That skirt you are wearing is for you. You need a bigger size. (tight)

f) David is quite a fast runner, but he isn't to beat the Italian runner, who is considered to be the best. (fast)

g) I'm a good swimmer, but I'm not to enter a championship. (good)

h) The beach was yesterday, so we decided to go somewhere else. (crowded)

i) We wanted to go to Paris last weekend, but the plane tickets were , so we stayed at home. (expensive)

j) This T-shirt isn't for me. I need a bigger one. (big)

k) We didn't buy the sofa because it wasn't . (comfortable)

l) The students are to study the irregular verbs list by heart. (lazy)

m) The soup isn't . I'd like it to be hotter. (hot)

n) Don't eat that chicken! It's . (salty)
o) The music is and I can't hear anything you say. (loud)
2. Complete the sentences with ENOUGH and the given noun. Pay attention to its position in the sentence!

a) Robert doesn't have (money) to pay for his new car. He's in trouble!

b) There is (room) for both of us in that sofa. It's quite big.

c) He doesn't make (profit) in his company to buy those expensive presents.

d) There's (fruit) in the fridge for the whole week. We don't need to buy any more.

e) I don't have (time) to finish my homework.

Exercises with TOO / ENOUGH

1. Allan is very young . He can’t drive the car. ....................................................................................................................2. It is ver cold .I can’t swim . .....................................................................................................................3. The weather is warm . We can play golf . ....................................................................................................................4. Gerald isn’t very good. He can’t play basketball for NBA . .....................................................................................................................5. It is very dark . I can’t see anything . .....................................................................................................................6. We aren’t very rich . We can’t buy that boat . ....................................................................................................................7. Jennifer isn’t very strong .She can’t carry that suitcase . ....................................................................................................................8. This skirt is very small. Mary can’t wear it . ....................................................................................................................9. It’s windy .We can’t sail . .....................................................................................................................10 . The hill is very high . We can’t climb it . .....................................................................................................................11. The weather is hot. We can sunbathe . .....................................................................................................................12. The sea is very smooth .We can swim. .....................................................................................................................13 . You are very young. You can’t go out alone at night .....................................................................................................................14. You aren’t strong . You can’t lift the table . .....................................................................................................................15. I’m very sleepy . I can’t drive . .....................................................................................................................
16. This book is cheap . We can buy it . .....................................................................................................................17 . He is fat . He can’t run fast . .....................................................................................................................18 . I’m ver hungry . I can’t work . .....................................................................................................................19 . The soup is very salty .I can’t drink it. .....................................................................................................................20 . Timothy isn’t fast . He can’t lift the box. ....................................................................................................................21. Liz is very young .She can’t stay at home alone . ....................................................................................................................22 . These oranges are sweet . We can eat them . ....................................................................................................................23 . You are old. You can drive . .....................................................................................................................24. The water is hot. I can take a shower . .....................................................................................................................25 . Pam isn’t healthy . She can’t work . .....................................................................................................................26 . Bob is very busy . He can’t go to the cinema . ....................................................................................................................27 . The apple is very sour .I can’t eat it. .....................................................................................................................28 . It’s rainy . We can’t go for a picnic . .....................................................................................................................29 . Sue is old . She can vote . ....................................................................................................................30 . The questions are very difficult . I can’t answer them . .........................................................................................
31. Mr Ford is very rich . He can buy a plane . ....................................................................................................................32. The wind is strong . We can sail . .....................................................................................................................33 . This blouse is very tight. I can’t wear it . ....................................................................................................................34 . Sally is fat . She can’t be a model . ...................................................................................................................
35. This problem is easy . I can solve it . ....................................................................................................................36. I am talented . I can play the violin . .....................................................................................................................37 . Mr Johnson is old . He can’t run fast . .....................................................................................................................38 . He is brave . He can do bungee-jumping. ....................................................................................................................39 . This necklace is cheap . I can buy it . .....................................................................................................................40 . My marks are low. I can’t pass the class . .................................................................................................................

https://cumhuriyet.yetkinforum.com

Sayfa başına dön  Mesaj [1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası]

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:
Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz